A large area, north of the tourist port, has been dedicated to the construction of a center for the practice of
various sports, located so that it can be easily reached by city sportsmen who can use the structure.
– tennis with four courts, one with steps;
– three five-a-side football fields;
– a basketball court;
– all courts are equipped with changing rooms and bathrooms;
– a regular football field with tiers for 2.500 seats with changing rooms and bathrooms;
– a club house with reception and offices;
– a facility for training and teaching of kitesurfing and surfing;
– a pavilion dedicated to the augmented reality museum dedicated to Carlo Rambaldi.
Numerous parking areas for cars and buses have been provided for the sole service of the center.
|total area||110.000 sqm|
|covered surface of the sports facilities||2.770 sqm|
|covered area of the Carlo Rambaldi Museum||1.100 sqm|
|green area||106.000 sqm|